This is the month of the spring equinox, new beginnings, new life, and holy days. What thoughts are going to give birth to feelings that will fuel what you do this month? The whole earth has a new beginning each spring, whenever that occurs, and you can have a new beginning, too!
If you like meditation/breathing exercises, get into a comfortable position, take a deep breath through your nose that makes your belly push out like a balloon and then let the air whoosh out through your mouth rhythmically as you ponder the possible thought for the day.
You may use these thoughts in the way that best suits you – one a day, all of them each day, some of them some days, or none some days.
7 Thoughts for the Week
3/28/16 Dream support
- Sometimes, when you plant something, like a tomato, for instance, you need to put a structure around it so it won’t flop before it bears fruit. What structure do you need to build around your new dream?
- What is the best outcome you can imagine?
- What is the worst outcome that would be satisfactory?
- What is the outcome that is between the two?
- When will you begin?
- When will it be completed?
- What is the mid point when you’ll need to stop and assess your progress?